Structural Steel Detailing|
Simsona Steel specializes in producing detailed structural steel and Misc. Metal fabrication shop and
erection drawings that follow clients' customized standards while maintaining the guidelines set by AISC, NISD and OSHA.
When you employ the services of Simsona Steel Detailing, you can look forward to:
- Consistent communication with an experienced staff to produce on-time delivery of drawings and reports
- Ability to supply Production Tracking Reports: ABM's, Shop Bolt Lists, Field Bolt Lists, Material Summary, and Gather Sheets for convenience in the fabrication and erection process
- Capability to provide CNC, KSS, DXF, and VRML files for Material Management software systems, shop production line equipment or merging our model with the final construction model for clash detection
- No matter what your shop requires, Simsona Steel has the experience and technology to provide it. We can produce CNC files, reports or other data for your equipment and software. Controlled Automation, Peddinghaus/Peddimat, Fabtrol, even your own custom program . . . we have the ability to give you what you need.
- FTP access for convenient, secure information transfer of large files
- Working with an organization whose top management has more than 25 years of steel industry experience
- Drawings produced in Imperial or Metric measurement formats
Misc. Metal Detailing
We provide complete detailing services for all types of Misc. Metal work for industrial, commercial structures.
Rebar Detailing Services
- We provide complete Rebar / RCC detailing and rebar estimating/quantity take off services.
- To see samples please Click here.
- Quick turnaround, High Quality
- 200+ detailers,
- Using RebarCAD, AutoCAD to prepar rebar shop drawings
- We are based in USA with production and engineering offices in India
Light Gauge (Cold form) Steel Detailing
We provide complete detailing services for all types of Light Gauge (Cold Form) steel.
Precast Concrete Detailing
We provide complete rebar detailing/shop drawings for Precast concrete.
Request Information at: firstname.lastname@example.org